- Search & Destroy Round Ends in 15 SecondsPosted 632 days ago
- How to Prestige With No Blood on Your HandsPosted 632 days ago
- New “Turned” Zombies Game Mode, What is it All About?Posted 633 days ago
- Black Ops 2 Update Live on Wii U – Here Are the Patch NotesPosted 633 days ago
- Die Rise – Use This 8 Player Glitch at Your Own RiskPosted 634 days ago
- Die Rise – How to Build the Trample SteamPosted 635 days ago
- Die Rise – Use This Barrier Glitch at Your Own RiskPosted 635 days ago
- Treyarch Investing Heavily in eSports – $1 Million TournamentPosted 636 days ago
- Black Ops 2 Added to MLG Winter SeasonPosted 636 days ago
- 84-Year-Old Man Having a Blast Playing Black Ops 2Posted 636 days ago
Xbox 360 Receives Patch 1.05 – Here Are the Patch Notes
- Updated: January 26, 2013
While Treyarch is getting ready to unleash the Revolution, a patch has been released on Xbox 360. David Vonderhaar said it’d be a big one and by the looks of things, it sure is.
Patch 1.05 addresses a host of issues. adds new features and improves upon features that already exist. Without further ado, here are the patch notes for patch 1.05.
New Features & Feature Improvements
- Added support for Live Streaming in all Public Match playlists.
- Added League Best from Season 1 to Player Card.
- If you played in multiple series and/or multiple teams then your highest division and rank will be displayed. The League Best will span all seasons. If you finish with a higher division rank in Season 2 then your new League Best will be displayed after Season 2.
- Added a Cumulative Daily Pool instead of a Weekly Pool in League Play. 200 Rank Points are added to a player’s pool every day. Points that are not used are rolled into the next day.
- Added 2 new pages to the Combat Record (the Combat Summary and Medals).
- Implemented sorting of Medals in the After Action Report.
- Lowered HUD threshold for the “low health” overlay to increase player’s awareness of low health.
- Added a “Go to Top” button for the League Leaderboard.
- Matchmaking modified to never return games outside of player’s own continent, unless the Connection Type in Search Preferences is set to “Any”.
- Addressed an issue where the UAV would not trigger if called in while aiming down sight.
- Addressed an issue where the Master Demolition challenge did not unlock when the requirements were complete.
- Addressed issue with the headshot sound not playing in final Killcams and Theater Demos.
- Fixed an issue in League Play where “Career Wins” for a Series were not displayed during placement in the Lobby Career Overview.
- Updated the After Action Report in League Play so that bonus points are not summed with the ladder points in points earned for the match.
- Removed the ability to make dual wield attachment combos in Elite Create a Class and addressed an issue where these classes were appearing as missing in game.
- Corrected mode description message displayed on YouTube when Live Streaming Public Match Core game modes.
- Stocks on SMGs no longer allow a player to move faster while ADS than when moving normally.
- Shotgun crosshairs will no longer turn red if an enemy is out of the shotgun’s maximum damage range.
- Fixed an issue where bullets would not fire straight immediately after aiming down the sight while moving at the same time.
- Improved turret tracking to eliminate false positives when checking line of sight.
- Turrets now have smoother tracking when targeting players.
- Improved bot pathing on multiple maps.
- Current League Info is now getting updated properly in the Player Identity.
- Manual sorting on League Teams removed as the results are now returned correctly.
- Improved the Scoreboard to make friend Playercard information more accessible.
- Addressed multiple UI issues.
- Players can no longer earn credit towards a Prestige Equipment challenge through “friendly” flashbangs, concussions, and shock charges.
- Fixed Select Fire weapons reverting back to their default fire method when using certain Scorestreaks and not calling them in.
- Addressed an exploit where the game allowed access to the Custom Games Settings while believing the game was Public Matchmaking, allowing XP.
- Fixed UI errors when linking Live Stream.
- Score and points are no longer awarded if a player destroys their own turret in Hardcore FFA.
- Improved image alignment when Stereoscopic 3D is enabled.
- Addressed an issue where players were able to plant numerous Assault Shields.
- Addressed an issue where the Stealth Helicopter was able to drop below the map in Drone.
- Players are no longer able to get infinite Black Hats by immediately using another Black Hat.
- Addressed an issue where it was possible for a player to equip two Assault Shields at the same time.
- Players Spectating a One in the Chamber game no longer earn Survivor Bonus Points.
- A player can no longer earn Medals for multi-kills if they continue to kill quickly after dying and re-spawning.
- Various minor map fixes were made across multiple maps.
- Death Machine: 3 hit kill range increased.
- Dragonfire: health increased, gun spread reduced.
- AGR: ground speed increased, reduced machine gun close range damage.
- Warthog: reduced missile delay.
- Lodestar: reduced missile speed and AOE radius.
- Swarm: drone re-spawn delay increased.
- Hard Wired: Players with hard wired are now completely unaffected by EMP grenades.
- Trophy System: increased range.
- All + Silencers: reduced range.
- All: reduced idle sway.
- M27: reduced amount of bullets to headshot kill at all ranges, increased 4-hit kill range.
- Type25: reduced amount of bullets to headshot kill at all ranges, slightly reduced maximum hip fire spread.
- SCAR: reduced amount of bullets to headshot kill at all ranges, slightly reduced maximum hip fire spread.
- SIG556: penetration increased from medium to large, increased maximum number of bullets to kill at long distance and reduced burst delay.
- TAR21: increased 3-hit kill range.
- SMR: slight increase to damage so that 2 hit kills can still happen with minor penetration, headshot multiplier increased at long distance.
- FAL OSW + Select Fire: increased recoil.
- FAL OSW: increased hip spread.
- All: ADS in and out time reduced.
- SRM1216: slightly increased short range damage.
- Executioner: increased medium range damage.
There you have it soldiers, the patch notes for the latest update for Call of Duty: Black Ops 2. Enjoy the game and when you get a chance, let me know how patch 1.05 is working out for you.