- Search & Destroy Round Ends in 15 SecondsPosted 627 days ago
- How to Prestige With No Blood on Your HandsPosted 627 days ago
- New “Turned” Zombies Game Mode, What is it All About?Posted 628 days ago
- Black Ops 2 Update Live on Wii U – Here Are the Patch NotesPosted 628 days ago
- Die Rise – Use This 8 Player Glitch at Your Own RiskPosted 629 days ago
- Die Rise – How to Build the Trample SteamPosted 630 days ago
- Die Rise – Use This Barrier Glitch at Your Own RiskPosted 630 days ago
- Treyarch Investing Heavily in eSports – $1 Million TournamentPosted 630 days ago
- Black Ops 2 Added to MLG Winter SeasonPosted 630 days ago
- 84-Year-Old Man Having a Blast Playing Black Ops 2Posted 631 days ago
Wolf Skin DLC Comes to Call of Duty: Ghosts
- Updated: December 28, 2013
The availability of the Call of Duty: Ghosts season pass (priced at $49.99 USD) should serve as a reminder to all Call of Duty fans that a good amount of DLC will be coming throughout next year. However, the new year hasn’t arrived just yet – and the holiday season will be ruled by aesthetic content, and micro-transactions. So while fans looking for a new multiplayer map will have to wait a little bit longer, players looking to spend a few extra dollars will find no shortage of things to spend them on.
Through Instagram, Infinity Ward revealed the newest of its aesthetic DLC packages. This package, simply titled “The Wolf,” is a custom guard dog kill streak skin that will have an effect on how Riley (the game’s German Shepherd companion) appears. As the name of the pack implies, the DLC package replaces Riley with a wolf.
The DLC package costs $1.99 USD, and was first made available on Xbox platforms. It is now available across all platforms. Whether or not the cosmetic content is worth its price tag is left up to the individual player. However, the skin is sure to be received more warmly than the recently released Christmas sweater machine gun skin.