- Search & Destroy Round Ends in 15 SecondsPosted 400 days ago
- How to Prestige With No Blood on Your HandsPosted 401 days ago
- New “Turned” Zombies Game Mode, What is it All About?Posted 401 days ago
- Black Ops 2 Update Live on Wii U – Here Are the Patch NotesPosted 402 days ago
- Die Rise – Use This 8 Player Glitch at Your Own RiskPosted 402 days ago
- Die Rise – How to Build the Trample SteamPosted 403 days ago
- Die Rise – Use This Barrier Glitch at Your Own RiskPosted 404 days ago
- Treyarch Investing Heavily in eSports – $1 Million TournamentPosted 404 days ago
- Black Ops 2 Added to MLG Winter SeasonPosted 404 days ago
- 84-Year-Old Man Having a Blast Playing Black Ops 2Posted 405 days ago
Treyarch Looking Into Why Zombies Randomly Die on TranZit
- Updated: January 29, 2013
When something doesn’t work as intended on the Multiplayer side of the game, there is a chance the community will notice it eventually. But when the same thing happens on the Zombies side of the game, all hell breaks loose.
Take the randomly dying Zombies for example. After a patch on January 26th, strange things were happening to the Zombies. 1 user tweets: “Turns out the Zombies dying randomly after going to a new location in TranZit wasn’t intentional. Phew.
After what I can only imagine to be an avalanche of complaints, Jimmy Zielinski, the Zombies guy at Treyarch, took it to Twitter to tell the community about the situation. Jimmy Zielinski’s tweet reads:
We are looking into why zombies are not playing nice on Tranzit recently. Thanks for all the heads up, stay tuned!
— jimmy zielinski (@ZielinskiJimmy) January 28, 2013
Because I’m not a Zombies guy (I know, shame on me) I didn’t really notice anything different.
What about you, did you notice anything different about the Zombies after the patch? And I’m not talking about the recently discovered “Juggernog Pro” perma perk Easter Egg.