- Search & Destroy Round Ends in 15 SecondsPosted 811 days ago
- How to Prestige With No Blood on Your HandsPosted 811 days ago
- New “Turned” Zombies Game Mode, What is it All About?Posted 812 days ago
- Black Ops 2 Update Live on Wii U – Here Are the Patch NotesPosted 812 days ago
- Die Rise – Use This 8 Player Glitch at Your Own RiskPosted 813 days ago
- Die Rise – How to Build the Trample SteamPosted 814 days ago
- Die Rise – Use This Barrier Glitch at Your Own RiskPosted 814 days ago
- Treyarch Investing Heavily in eSports – $1 Million TournamentPosted 815 days ago
- Black Ops 2 Added to MLG Winter SeasonPosted 815 days ago
- 84-Year-Old Man Having a Blast Playing Black Ops 2Posted 815 days ago
Treyarch Looking Into Peacekeeper Availability Issues
- Updated: January 29, 2013
Something was bound to happen… For the first time in Call of Duty history the developers included a weapon with a DLC pack and not everything went smoothly.
When you introduce new things, you introduce new problems and Treyarch are faced with a problem after the inclusion of a weapon in the DLC pack. Over the past few hours people have been complaining about not being able to select the Peacekeeper weapon. When a user tries to select the weapon, the user is prompted to buy the Revolution Map Pack, even if they already bought the Map Pack.
Luckily Treyarch are aware of whats going on and has taken it to Twitter to update the community. The tweet reads:
We’re aware of some issues players are having with Peacekeeper availability and are working on a hot fix. Update incoming.
— Treyarch Studios (@Treyarch) January 29, 2013
It can be frustrating not receiving what you pay for immediately, but sending angry messages to the developers isn’t helping anyone. Treyarch are aware of the issue and are working on solving the problem. In the meantime, you can continue enjoying your game and wait for a hotfix.
That being said, are you experiencing any problems with the Peacekeeper?