- Search & Destroy Round Ends in 15 SecondsPosted 758 days ago
- How to Prestige With No Blood on Your HandsPosted 758 days ago
- New “Turned” Zombies Game Mode, What is it All About?Posted 759 days ago
- Black Ops 2 Update Live on Wii U – Here Are the Patch NotesPosted 759 days ago
- Die Rise – Use This 8 Player Glitch at Your Own RiskPosted 760 days ago
- Die Rise – How to Build the Trample SteamPosted 761 days ago
- Die Rise – Use This Barrier Glitch at Your Own RiskPosted 761 days ago
- Treyarch Investing Heavily in eSports – $1 Million TournamentPosted 762 days ago
- Black Ops 2 Added to MLG Winter SeasonPosted 762 days ago
- 84-Year-Old Man Having a Blast Playing Black Ops 2Posted 762 days ago
Season Pass Now Available for Call of Duty Ghosts
- Updated: December 28, 2013
Players are now able to purchase a season pass for Call of Duty: Ghosts, from the game’s in-game store. The pass has a price tag of $49.99 USD, and will grant players access to all of the upcoming DLC packages for the game. In the past, Infinity Ward had only offered multiplayer maps through these DLC packs, but this year, things will be a little bit different. In addition to the multiplayer maps that players expect, the downloadable content will also contain new weapons, as well as new content for the game’s Extinction mode. Further, when a player purchases a season pass, he or she will be given access to the Team Leader personalization pack, as well as the Free Fall bonus map.
Details regarding what, exactly, the new content found in the DLC packs will consist of have not yet been made available. No official release dates have been revealed yet, either. However, the official trailer for Call of Duty: Ghosts’ season pass does list the name of the individual content packages. These are, in the order they are shown in the video, “Onslaught,” “Devastation,” “Invasion,” and “Nemesis.”
More information relating to each of these content packages should become available as their releases approach; and those releases are expected to be sprinkled throughout the next calendar year. This means that Call of Duty fans will have to sit back with the vanilla version of Ghosts for a bit longer before they can get their hands on new multiplayer maps — but that the maps are definitely on their way.