- Search & Destroy Round Ends in 15 SecondsPosted 783 days ago
- How to Prestige With No Blood on Your HandsPosted 783 days ago
- New “Turned” Zombies Game Mode, What is it All About?Posted 784 days ago
- Black Ops 2 Update Live on Wii U – Here Are the Patch NotesPosted 784 days ago
- Die Rise – Use This 8 Player Glitch at Your Own RiskPosted 785 days ago
- Die Rise – How to Build the Trample SteamPosted 786 days ago
- Die Rise – Use This Barrier Glitch at Your Own RiskPosted 786 days ago
- Treyarch Investing Heavily in eSports – $1 Million TournamentPosted 787 days ago
- Black Ops 2 Added to MLG Winter SeasonPosted 787 days ago
- 84-Year-Old Man Having a Blast Playing Black Ops 2Posted 787 days ago
Revolution Map Pack
Call of Duty: Black Ops 2‘s first Map Pack, Revolution, offers a massive amount of content, including four all-new Multiplayer maps, a new Zombies map, a new Zombies game mode, and — for the first time in a Call of Duty game — a brand new Multiplayer weapon.
The Revolution Map Pack will be available to Xbox 360 users first on January 29th for a price of 1200 MSP or $15. Black Ops 2 Season Pass holders can download the Revolution Map Pack for free. PlayStation 3 and PC users will get access to the Revolution Map Pack on February 28th.
Map – Hydro - Opponents must dodge the floodwaters in “Hydro” as they contend for dominance of this Pakistani hydroelectric dam facility, filled with treacherous spillways.
Map – Grind - Transports players to the historic birthplace of skateboarding, where they will battle it out through the ramps and half-pipes of this massive, epic skate park in a multiplayer environment comprised of unique curved architecture, requiring players to adapt and learn new ways to take cover.
Map - Downhill - Set in the ski country of the French Alps, where players fight their way down the slopes and through a ski lodge, while avoiding the moving hazards of the mountain’s gondola system.
Map - Mirage - A dilapidated luxury resort, ravaged by a catastrophic sandstorm, where a range of long distance and close-quarters combat will mix up the action for all play styles.
Weapon – Peacekeeper SMG - Revolution also delivers a bonus multiplayer weapon, the “Peacekeeper.” This powerful SMG, accompanied by its own set of weapon challenges for additional XP, is unlocked to all Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 fans that pick-up Revolution or the Season Pass.
Map – Die Rise - Overcome a zombie infestation inside a series of collapsed skyscrapers towering over the remains of an obliterated Chinese city. In this new and original Zombies map, players will wield powerful, upgradable Wonder Weaponry as well as combine new buildable devices to fight a relentless army of the undead throughout Escher-esque sceneries over a deep and perilous chasm.
Game Mode – Turned – In this new game mode, run and wreak havoc as a zombie, trying to kill the lone human in the map. Once you successfully kill the human, you respawn as the lone human. You only get points when you’re the human, so it’s important you fend off the hoard of zombies (i.e. the other players) for as long as possible!
Revolution Map Pack Preview
Revolution DLC Gameplay Trailer