- Search & Destroy Round Ends in 15 SecondsPosted 656 days ago
- How to Prestige With No Blood on Your HandsPosted 656 days ago
- New “Turned” Zombies Game Mode, What is it All About?Posted 657 days ago
- Black Ops 2 Update Live on Wii U – Here Are the Patch NotesPosted 657 days ago
- Die Rise – Use This 8 Player Glitch at Your Own RiskPosted 658 days ago
- Die Rise – How to Build the Trample SteamPosted 659 days ago
- Die Rise – Use This Barrier Glitch at Your Own RiskPosted 659 days ago
- Treyarch Investing Heavily in eSports – $1 Million TournamentPosted 660 days ago
- Black Ops 2 Added to MLG Winter SeasonPosted 660 days ago
- 84-Year-Old Man Having a Blast Playing Black Ops 2Posted 660 days ago
Revolution Map Pack Gets New Trailer – Teases the Sliquifier
- Updated: January 29, 2013
Today is all about the release of the Revolution Map Pack on Xbox 360. The Map Pack, which consists of 4 all-new Multiplayer maps, a new Zombies map, a new Zombies game mode, and – for the first time in a Call of Duty game – a brand new Multiplayer weapon, just received a third trailer.
The new trailer, which “celebrates” the launch of the Revolution Map Pack, shows you a lot more of the maps than we’ve seen so far. We did get a nice looks of some of the maps with a gameplay video, but nothing beats a good old trailer from Activision, especially if that trailer includes a good look at the new Zombies map, Die Rise, the new Zombies mode, Turned, and some animations for the new Zombies weapon, the Sliquifier.
The Revolution Map Pack was released today on the Xbox LIVE Marketplace for a price of 1200 MSP or $15. Black Ops 2 Season Pass holders can download the Revolution Map Pack from the in-game store for free. PlayStation 3 and PC users will get access to the Revolution Map Pack on February 28th.