- Search & Destroy Round Ends in 15 SecondsPosted 627 days ago
- How to Prestige With No Blood on Your HandsPosted 627 days ago
- New “Turned” Zombies Game Mode, What is it All About?Posted 628 days ago
- Black Ops 2 Update Live on Wii U – Here Are the Patch NotesPosted 628 days ago
- Die Rise – Use This 8 Player Glitch at Your Own RiskPosted 629 days ago
- Die Rise – How to Build the Trample SteamPosted 630 days ago
- Die Rise – Use This Barrier Glitch at Your Own RiskPosted 630 days ago
- Treyarch Investing Heavily in eSports – $1 Million TournamentPosted 631 days ago
- Black Ops 2 Added to MLG Winter SeasonPosted 631 days ago
- 84-Year-Old Man Having a Blast Playing Black Ops 2Posted 631 days ago
Revolution Map Pack Gameplay Videos
- Updated: January 26, 2013
In a few days time the Revolution Map Pack will be available to Xbox 360 users and though we’ve seen bits and bobs about the 5 maps, we haven’t seen actual gameplay videos yet.
To give you a taste of what’s to come, Activision allowed Polygon, Eurogamer and probably a few other outlets to have a taste of the Revolution Map Pack. This resulted in a few gameplay videos you’re able to watch below. In the video you will see gameplay footage from Mirage, Downhill and Grind.
Hang in there soldiers! There are only a few days left before you can start mowing down enemies on the 4 Multiplayer and 1 Zombies map. Until then, these videos will have to do.