- Search & Destroy Round Ends in 15 SecondsPosted 563 days ago
- How to Prestige With No Blood on Your HandsPosted 563 days ago
- New “Turned” Zombies Game Mode, What is it All About?Posted 564 days ago
- Black Ops 2 Update Live on Wii U – Here Are the Patch NotesPosted 565 days ago
- Die Rise – Use This 8 Player Glitch at Your Own RiskPosted 565 days ago
- Die Rise – How to Build the Trample SteamPosted 566 days ago
- Die Rise – Use This Barrier Glitch at Your Own RiskPosted 566 days ago
- Treyarch Investing Heavily in eSports – $1 Million TournamentPosted 567 days ago
- Black Ops 2 Added to MLG Winter SeasonPosted 567 days ago
- 84-Year-Old Man Having a Blast Playing Black Ops 2Posted 568 days ago
Presenting the Honey Badger: Call of Duty: Ghosts Weapon
- Updated: September 5, 2013
Don’t let its seemingly harmless name fool you! The AAC Honey Badger is one of the newest additions to the array of assault rifles that can be found and used in Activision’s Call of Duty: Ghosts. This badarse baby has been spotted by fans a number of times on the teaser video for the Multiplayer Game and other promotional screenshots for the said game.
According to the in-game description, the AAC Honey Badger is “fully automatic” and also has a built-in silencer that for better versatility. Most fans definitely see this as an advantage since we all know that attachment slots are limited, and an integrated silencer only means one more free attachment slot. Other attachments that you might add for the Honey Badger are the Red Dot Sight, Grenade Launcher, ACOG Scope, and the Hybrid Scope.
Rumor has it that the AAC Honey Badger would be one of primary assault rifles available for starting squads. You can watch it in action (with the Red Dot Sight attached) via the video below.