- Search & Destroy Round Ends in 15 SecondsPosted 784 days ago
- How to Prestige With No Blood on Your HandsPosted 784 days ago
- New “Turned” Zombies Game Mode, What is it All About?Posted 785 days ago
- Black Ops 2 Update Live on Wii U – Here Are the Patch NotesPosted 785 days ago
- Die Rise – Use This 8 Player Glitch at Your Own RiskPosted 786 days ago
- Die Rise – How to Build the Trample SteamPosted 787 days ago
- Die Rise – Use This Barrier Glitch at Your Own RiskPosted 787 days ago
- Treyarch Investing Heavily in eSports – $1 Million TournamentPosted 788 days ago
- Black Ops 2 Added to MLG Winter SeasonPosted 788 days ago
- 84-Year-Old Man Having a Blast Playing Black Ops 2Posted 788 days ago
Nuketown 2025 is back
- Updated: March 15, 2013
With Nuketown 2025 available now as a free download for the Xbox 360, we thought a quick refresher was in order. A while back we reported on why Nuketown is what it is…the answer to that mystery is presented below courtesy of an old post from the Call of Duty website:
Nuketown Zombies is set during the events of Moon, and after the end of the multiplayer level from the original Black Ops game. A group of radiation scientists are investigating the Nuketown remains and discover soldiers that have been revived by Element 115 from a nearby Nevada base. The zombie soldiers attack the radiation scientists and turn them, and after receiving a distress signal, the base in Nevada sends in CIA and CDC agents to investigate. Upon arrival in Nuketown the agents lose communication with Hangar 18 and become stranded…setting the stage for Nuketown Zombies.
Are you new to the map now that it is available for free? Let us know what you think of it in the comment section below.