- Search & Destroy Round Ends in 15 SecondsPosted 811 days ago
- How to Prestige With No Blood on Your HandsPosted 811 days ago
- New “Turned” Zombies Game Mode, What is it All About?Posted 812 days ago
- Black Ops 2 Update Live on Wii U – Here Are the Patch NotesPosted 812 days ago
- Die Rise – Use This 8 Player Glitch at Your Own RiskPosted 813 days ago
- Die Rise – How to Build the Trample SteamPosted 814 days ago
- Die Rise – Use This Barrier Glitch at Your Own RiskPosted 814 days ago
- Treyarch Investing Heavily in eSports – $1 Million TournamentPosted 814 days ago
- Black Ops 2 Added to MLG Winter SeasonPosted 814 days ago
- 84-Year-Old Man Having a Blast Playing Black Ops 2Posted 815 days ago
“Juggernog Pro” Perma Perk Tutorial by TheSyndicateProject
- Updated: January 28, 2013
One of the Easter Eggs Treyarch hid in the Zombies mode are the “Permanent Perk”. Although those aren’t really permanent, once they got their name, it stuck.
Up until now, 3 of these “Permanent Perks” were found. Those 3 being Quick Revive, Metal Barriers and Deadshot Daiquiri. Today we can add a 4th to the list of “Permanent Perks”:
This ”Permanent Perk” is probably the most important one and as you’ll be able to see in the video below, super easy to unlock. With the ”Juggernog Pro” perma Perk unlocked, it will take 4 hits to go down instead of the usual 2 hits. And with ”Juggernog Pro” Perma perk and the regular Juggernog perk on top of it, you will go down in 6 hits.
Watch as TheSyndicateProject walks you through the process of unlocking ”Juggernog Pro” perma perk and unlock it for yourself as well.