- Search & Destroy Round Ends in 15 SecondsPosted 634 days ago
- How to Prestige With No Blood on Your HandsPosted 634 days ago
- New “Turned” Zombies Game Mode, What is it All About?Posted 634 days ago
- Black Ops 2 Update Live on Wii U – Here Are the Patch NotesPosted 635 days ago
- Die Rise – Use This 8 Player Glitch at Your Own RiskPosted 635 days ago
- Die Rise – How to Build the Trample SteamPosted 636 days ago
- Die Rise – Use This Barrier Glitch at Your Own RiskPosted 637 days ago
- Treyarch Investing Heavily in eSports – $1 Million TournamentPosted 637 days ago
- Black Ops 2 Added to MLG Winter SeasonPosted 637 days ago
- 84-Year-Old Man Having a Blast Playing Black Ops 2Posted 638 days ago
How Call of Duty: Ghosts is the Best Call of Duty to Date
- Updated: November 27, 2013
Call of Duty: Ghosts marks the tenth installment of the mainline series of Call of Duty titles. And while the series’ core formula has been kept intact, Infinity Ward has done all they can to make sure that this year’s iteration of the hit franchise is the best that it’s ever been.
Notably, players will have more control of their own personal gameplay experience than ever before, owing to the game’s increased levels of customisation. When playing the game, players will be able to create their own soldier, out of a possible 20,000 combinations. They will also be able to assign weapons, tactical equipment, rewards and perks to their character, each of which will have a noticeable effect on how the game plays.
There is also a lot of new content in this year’s game. One inclusion that has attracted a lot of positive attention is Riley the German Shepherd. He appears as a reward, and will serve as your personal scout, and bodyguard, attempting to alert you of potential threats in the area.
Other new features include brand new multiplayer game modes, such as Cranked. In this mode, players will be given a boost in speed and power, with the downside being that they must earn kills within 30 seconds, or their character will explode (and the perk will be lost.) This is a mode that is perfect for players who desire a quick-paced adrenaline-fueled game.
The game looks better than ever, of course, but that’s to be expected. More interestingly, is that in addition to looking better, maps are also larger, and more dynamic. Players can alter maps by destroying landscapes and landmarks; and on some maps, dynamic events can alter how the map plays out in more radical ways. The weather even plays a role, on some of them – with the possibility of getting hit by lightning being first in the Call of Duty series.
In short, fans of the series are sure to enjoy Call of Duty: Ghosts – in stores now.