- Search & Destroy Round Ends in 15 SecondsPosted 817 days ago
- How to Prestige With No Blood on Your HandsPosted 817 days ago
- New “Turned” Zombies Game Mode, What is it All About?Posted 818 days ago
- Black Ops 2 Update Live on Wii U – Here Are the Patch NotesPosted 818 days ago
- Die Rise – Use This 8 Player Glitch at Your Own RiskPosted 819 days ago
- Die Rise – How to Build the Trample SteamPosted 820 days ago
- Die Rise – Use This Barrier Glitch at Your Own RiskPosted 820 days ago
- Treyarch Investing Heavily in eSports – $1 Million TournamentPosted 821 days ago
- Black Ops 2 Added to MLG Winter SeasonPosted 821 days ago
- 84-Year-Old Man Having a Blast Playing Black Ops 2Posted 821 days ago
Die Rise Wonder Weapon – How to Build the Sliquifier
- Updated: January 29, 2013
To build the Sliquifier you will have to collect 4 parts scattered throughout the area. There are no “official” names for the parts yet, so I’ll just use the names various people have used in their videos. The 4 parts are:
- A Bowl / Disc
- A Canister
- A Handle
- A Mannequin’s Foot
Just like with the Jet Gun Wonder Weapon, where same parts can be found at different locations, the parts for the Sliquifier can be found at different locations. These locations are:
- On top of the barrel across the workbench.
- Inside the cage next to the workbench.
- In the kitchen area close to the workbench.
- On top of / Next to the sofa, 1 floor above the room with the workbench.
- In the Sowing room on top of a table.
- On the table in the corner of the Laundry room (on the other end of the Power room) (thanks to Danny Gomez in the comment section).
Because the locations might sound vague, I included a video below which shows you some of the locations.
I might have described the parts wrongly or there might be locations I missed, if I did, let me know in the comments below and I’ll update the article.