- Search & Destroy Round Ends in 15 SecondsPosted 803 days ago
- How to Prestige With No Blood on Your HandsPosted 803 days ago
- New “Turned” Zombies Game Mode, What is it All About?Posted 804 days ago
- Black Ops 2 Update Live on Wii U – Here Are the Patch NotesPosted 804 days ago
- Die Rise – Use This 8 Player Glitch at Your Own RiskPosted 805 days ago
- Die Rise – How to Build the Trample SteamPosted 806 days ago
- Die Rise – Use This Barrier Glitch at Your Own RiskPosted 806 days ago
- Treyarch Investing Heavily in eSports – $1 Million TournamentPosted 806 days ago
- Black Ops 2 Added to MLG Winter SeasonPosted 806 days ago
- 84-Year-Old Man Having a Blast Playing Black Ops 2Posted 807 days ago
Die Rise – Facing the Dragon Achievement Guide
- Updated: February 1, 2013
As far as achievements go in Call of Duty: Black Ops 2, some might be as easy as pie, while others can be rather hard, like most of those darn Zombies achievements. When we saw the leaked achievement list for the now released Zombie co-op map Die Rise earlier this week, one word jumped out at us, that word being Dragon.
Unfortunately it wasn’t what we hoped when we first saw the Facing the Dragon Achievement pop up on the list. Instead of massive dragons attacking us, it was more the opposite, with the gamer only needing to stare a massive dragon shaped sign in the face… Yep it’s that easy and will bag you a nice 10G (Bronze Trophy) as comfort for the disappointment.
To make sure we all have a fair idea where the not so scary dragon is, YouTuber EGMNOW released a nice short video explaining how to get it done, which you can view below.
In a short summary, all you need to do is head down the elevator and jump the gap to the other skyscraper, open the door to the power room (750 points) and turn on the power, find the elevator holding Juggernog to take you to the roof and then run up the ramp to face the dragon.
So there you have it, achievement conquered! If you have any question, make sure to leave them in the comment section below and we will get on it like Zombies on a Call of Duty virgin!