- Search & Destroy Round Ends in 15 SecondsPosted 396 days ago
- How to Prestige With No Blood on Your HandsPosted 396 days ago
- New “Turned” Zombies Game Mode, What is it All About?Posted 397 days ago
- Black Ops 2 Update Live on Wii U – Here Are the Patch NotesPosted 397 days ago
- Die Rise – Use This 8 Player Glitch at Your Own RiskPosted 398 days ago
- Die Rise – How to Build the Trample SteamPosted 399 days ago
- Die Rise – Use This Barrier Glitch at Your Own RiskPosted 399 days ago
- Treyarch Investing Heavily in eSports – $1 Million TournamentPosted 400 days ago
- Black Ops 2 Added to MLG Winter SeasonPosted 400 days ago
- 84-Year-Old Man Having a Blast Playing Black Ops 2Posted 400 days ago
Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 Championship 2013 Winners
- Updated: April 9, 2013
The results are in!
After a long weekend of blood, sweat and tears, Fariko Impact has emerged as the best team at Call of Duty: Black Ops 2.
Hollywood was the place where it all happened. Right in the heart of LA, 32 champions battled it out on Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 for Xbox 360. The 16-match double elimination bracket was tedious but in the end, it was Fariko Impact and Envyus who came head-to-head for the coveted title.
With glory, follows gold. Fariko took home $400,000 while Envyus got $200,000. The final eight teams did not go home empty handed. They were given $25,000.
After the matches, a behind the scenes look of “Mob of the Dead” was shown. You can check it out at the video below.
For those who missed the live stream via Twitch, you can still watch the matches at a later date so keep your eyes out and we will keep you updated.