- Search & Destroy Round Ends in 15 SecondsPosted 561 days ago
- How to Prestige With No Blood on Your HandsPosted 561 days ago
- New “Turned” Zombies Game Mode, What is it All About?Posted 562 days ago
- Black Ops 2 Update Live on Wii U – Here Are the Patch NotesPosted 562 days ago
- Die Rise – Use This 8 Player Glitch at Your Own RiskPosted 563 days ago
- Die Rise – How to Build the Trample SteamPosted 564 days ago
- Die Rise – Use This Barrier Glitch at Your Own RiskPosted 564 days ago
- Treyarch Investing Heavily in eSports – $1 Million TournamentPosted 565 days ago
- Black Ops 2 Added to MLG Winter SeasonPosted 565 days ago
- 84-Year-Old Man Having a Blast Playing Black Ops 2Posted 565 days ago
Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 Zombies ‘Tombstone’ Perk
- Updated: November 8, 2012
With some impatient gamers already indulging in Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 before its official release, tonnes of information about the game itself is flooding on social sites around the web. One site that is at the forefront of Black Ops 2 intel at the moment is Reddit and it has given us some nice info on a new Black Ops 2 Zombies perk titled ‘Tombstone‘.
Basically how the perk works is if your character dies while the tombstone perk is active, then it’s up to your fellow members to finish the round, thus allowing you to return to where you died before and allow you to interact with a floating tombstone. When you interact with said tombstone, you will get back the weapon you were carrying when you died, as well as the perks you obtained (bar the tombstone perk).
The perk can be purchased again, how many times is unknown, but it will cost you 2000 points, so save accordingly.
Let us know your thoughts in the comment section below!
Update: We’ve got a video for you explaining the effects of the Tombstone Perk.