- Search & Destroy Round Ends in 15 SecondsPosted 588 days ago
- How to Prestige With No Blood on Your HandsPosted 589 days ago
- New “Turned” Zombies Game Mode, What is it All About?Posted 589 days ago
- Black Ops 2 Update Live on Wii U – Here Are the Patch NotesPosted 590 days ago
- Die Rise – Use This 8 Player Glitch at Your Own RiskPosted 590 days ago
- Die Rise – How to Build the Trample SteamPosted 591 days ago
- Die Rise – Use This Barrier Glitch at Your Own RiskPosted 592 days ago
- Treyarch Investing Heavily in eSports – $1 Million TournamentPosted 592 days ago
- Black Ops 2 Added to MLG Winter SeasonPosted 592 days ago
- 84-Year-Old Man Having a Blast Playing Black Ops 2Posted 593 days ago
Black Ops 2 Zombies Gets Electric Zombie Boss
- Updated: November 7, 2012
With Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 thrusting forth to the world of the future, developer Treyarch are able to get more creative this time around. The same goes for the ever popular Zombies mode the game bolsters, with Treyarch able to do whatever the hell they want and get away with it, even if it involves Zombies bosses that shoots bolts of electricity at you.
Yes you read that correctly! The screenshot above comes from Reddit user Chromostone 10 and shows the undead power supply creeping towards the – I suspect – terrified player. The Reddit user gave a brief description of what he saw:
It randomly appeared and it shoots electric bolts at you, it turns in to an electric ball, floats/moves around to get closer to you, then turns into a human shape and shoots you with electricity.
He goes onto say it’s only when the player turns on the power the zombie will appear and if you get too close to it then prepare for some problems similar to that Romero dude in Call of The Dead.
You’re probably wondering why this player has a score of -341505 points. Well, apparently the Zombies mode has already been modded. But don’t you worry. Knowing Treyarch, they’ll have a patch ready on day 1, so this won’t affect any of the players.
If this is a sign of things to come then I’m more than excited to jump into the Zombies mode come November 13th, what about you? Let us know in the comment section below!