- Search & Destroy Round Ends in 15 SecondsPosted 308 days ago
- How to Prestige With No Blood on Your HandsPosted 308 days ago
- New “Turned” Zombies Game Mode, What is it All About?Posted 309 days ago
- Black Ops 2 Update Live on Wii U – Here Are the Patch NotesPosted 309 days ago
- Die Rise – Use This 8 Player Glitch at Your Own RiskPosted 310 days ago
- Die Rise – How to Build the Trample SteamPosted 311 days ago
- Die Rise – Use This Barrier Glitch at Your Own RiskPosted 311 days ago
- Treyarch Investing Heavily in eSports – $1 Million TournamentPosted 312 days ago
- Black Ops 2 Added to MLG Winter SeasonPosted 312 days ago
- 84-Year-Old Man Having a Blast Playing Black Ops 2Posted 312 days ago
Black Ops 2 Weapons
With Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 taking place in the future, it’s only natural to have a selection of weapons we haven’t seen before in any other Call of Duty title. But, just like the previous Call of Duty titles, the weapons are categorized in the same group.
Scroll through the Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 weapons and find out which weapons you will be using to combat the enemy!
If you think we’ve missed a weapon, don’t hesitate to correct us in the comment section.
- Type 25
- Sig 556
- DSR 50
- Chicom QCB
- Skorpion EVO 3
- Vector K10
- Mk 48
- R-870 MCS
- KRISS KARD
- Raging Judge
- RPG 7
- FHJ-18 AA
- Assault Shield
- Ballistic Knive
- Grenade – Produces lethal radius damage upon detonation.
- Semtex – Grenade that sticks to surfaces before detonating.
- Combat Axe – Retrievable axe that causes instant death upon impact.
- Claymore – Directional antipersonnel mine that triggers a proximity-based explosion.
- C4 – Plastic explosive device that can be set and triggered remotely.
- Bouncing Betty – Proximity mine that launches into the air before detonating. Can be avoided by crouching or going prone.
- Sensor Grenade
- Shock Charge – A deployable charge which stuns enemies that enter its proximity.
- EMP Grenade
- Tactical Insertion
- Smoke Grenade
- Black Hat PDA – Hack equipment and care packages, or disable enemy vehicles.
- One additional point can be spent on any tactical grenade to bring two of the same type into battle when you spawn.
Primary Attachments (Assault Rifle Only)
- Reflex Scope
- Target Finder – Sight which highlights enemies when they enter the field-of-view
- Hybrid Optic
- Fast Mag
- Adjustable Stock
- Grenade Scanner
- Millimeter Scanner
- Grenade Launcher
- Select Fire
- Extended Clip
Secondary Attachments (Pistol Only)
- Extended Clip
- Fast Mag
- Dual Wield
- Laser Sight
Sniper Rifle Attachments
- Variable Zoom
- Ballistics CPU
- Dual Band
- Iron Sights (Ballista only)
- Primary Gunfighter – Allows a 3rd attachment for the primary weapon.
- Secondary Gunfighter – Allows a 2nd attachment for the secondary weapon.
- Overkill – Take a primary weapon as your secondary weapon.
- Danger Close – Take a second Lethal.
- Perk 1 Greed – Take a second Perk 1.
- Perk 2 Greed – Take a second Perk 2.
- Perk 3 Greed – Take a second Perk 3.
- Tactician – Take a Tactical grenade in place of your lethal Grenade.
If you think we forgot something in the Black Ops 2 weapons list, don’t hesitate to let us know.