- Search & Destroy Round Ends in 15 SecondsPosted 435 days ago
- How to Prestige With No Blood on Your HandsPosted 435 days ago
- New “Turned” Zombies Game Mode, What is it All About?Posted 436 days ago
- Black Ops 2 Update Live on Wii U – Here Are the Patch NotesPosted 436 days ago
- Die Rise – Use This 8 Player Glitch at Your Own RiskPosted 437 days ago
- Die Rise – How to Build the Trample SteamPosted 438 days ago
- Die Rise – Use This Barrier Glitch at Your Own RiskPosted 438 days ago
- Treyarch Investing Heavily in eSports – $1 Million TournamentPosted 439 days ago
- Black Ops 2 Added to MLG Winter SeasonPosted 439 days ago
- 84-Year-Old Man Having a Blast Playing Black Ops 2Posted 439 days ago
Black Ops 2 update for Wii U
- Updated: March 22, 2013
An update to Black Ops 2 for the Wii U has finally been released. It includes a number of tweaks to control settings for both the Wii Remote and GamePad.
Wii U Specific Features/Issues
- The globe heatmap is now visible on the GamePad while in the MP menu
- Improvements made to increase the accuracy of Theater replays when following weapons in ADS
Wii Remote changes:
- Mantling now requires pressing forward and holding the A button
- Camera lock will not prevent camera rotation while aiming down the sights
- Small increase to aim assist snap strength
- Fixed a case where the player was unable to skip killcams
- Fixed an issue with certain button layouts that prevented the player from canceling a Tactical Insert respawn.
- Resolved an issue where the player could control Floating scope position during killcam and spectator cams.
A full list of patch notes and details is available on the Call of Duty official website.