- Search & Destroy Round Ends in 15 SecondsPosted 722 days ago
- How to Prestige With No Blood on Your HandsPosted 722 days ago
- New “Turned” Zombies Game Mode, What is it All About?Posted 723 days ago
- Black Ops 2 Update Live on Wii U – Here Are the Patch NotesPosted 723 days ago
- Die Rise – Use This 8 Player Glitch at Your Own RiskPosted 724 days ago
- Die Rise – How to Build the Trample SteamPosted 725 days ago
- Die Rise – Use This Barrier Glitch at Your Own RiskPosted 725 days ago
- Treyarch Investing Heavily in eSports – $1 Million TournamentPosted 726 days ago
- Black Ops 2 Added to MLG Winter SeasonPosted 726 days ago
- 84-Year-Old Man Having a Blast Playing Black Ops 2Posted 726 days ago
Black Ops 2 Perks
Just like with the previous Call of Duty titles, the Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 multiplayer mode will have a perk system, but unlike the previous Call of Duty titles, players will have the option to use 2 perks per perk slot because of the new Pick 10 System.
Without further ado, these are the Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 Perks.
Perk 1 (Blue)
- Flak Jacket – Take less explosive damage.
- Ghost – Cannot be detected by enemy UAVs while moving.
- Blind Eye – Unaffected by AI-controlled perks.
- Hardline – Receive bonus score points.
- Lightweight – Move faster, take no damage from falling.
Perk 2 (Green)
- Hard Wired – Immune to counter-UAV and enemy EMPs.
- Scavenger – Replenish ammo and grenades from fallen enemies.
- Cold Blooded – Resistance to targeting systems including Dual Band, Target Finder, Sensor Grenades and player-controlled aircraft.
- Toughness – Flinch less when shot.
- Fast Hands – Swap grenades faster, use grenades and equipment faster, and safely throw back frag grenades.
Perk 3 (Red)
- Engineer – Show enemy equipment in the world, delay explosives and re-roll and booby trap care packages.
- Dead Silence – Move silently.
- Extreme Conditioning – Sprint for a longer duration.
- Tactical Mask – Reduce the effect of flash, concussion and shock charges.
- Awareness – Enemy movements are easier to hear.
- Dexterity – Climb ladders and mantle over objects faster, recover from melee faster and aim faster after sprinting.