- Search & Destroy Round Ends in 15 SecondsPosted 442 days ago
- How to Prestige With No Blood on Your HandsPosted 442 days ago
- New “Turned” Zombies Game Mode, What is it All About?Posted 442 days ago
- Black Ops 2 Update Live on Wii U – Here Are the Patch NotesPosted 443 days ago
- Die Rise – Use This 8 Player Glitch at Your Own RiskPosted 443 days ago
- Die Rise – How to Build the Trample SteamPosted 445 days ago
- Die Rise – Use This Barrier Glitch at Your Own RiskPosted 445 days ago
- Treyarch Investing Heavily in eSports – $1 Million TournamentPosted 445 days ago
- Black Ops 2 Added to MLG Winter SeasonPosted 445 days ago
- 84-Year-Old Man Having a Blast Playing Black Ops 2Posted 446 days ago
Black Ops 2 Multiplayer Map List Released
- Updated: September 16, 2012
Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 inches closer to release with each passing day and more information keeps flooding out about the futuristic shooter. This time around we have the list of maps we could be playing online when the game launches, that has found itself hovering around the se7ensins forums.
The user got hold of the maps while fiddling around with the Black Ops 2 Beta, with 14 maps in all, we already know of the Cargo, Aftermath, Turbine and Village maps after the Gamescom Multiplayer reveal. These maps have not been officially revealed by Activision or Treyarch so take it with a pitch of salt.
No harm in looking though, check them out below!
- Carrier – Chinese Supercarrier. Open engagements on the deck, with great close quarter fights through the hull.
- Cargo – Port of Singapore. Good for close quarters engagements and verticality.
- Drone – Hidden drone facility in the heart of the Mynamar jungles. Great long engagements down the center, fun close quarter fights through the facility.
- Express – Los Angeles bullet train station. Good long to medium engagements up and down the bullet train tracks.
- Hijacked – Luxurious super yacht. Frantic, yet controlled close quarters engagements.
- Aftermath – Set in a ruined downtown Los Angeles after an invasion.
- Meltdown – Pakistan nuclear power plant. Battle for control of the nuclear cooling tower and the surrounding facilities.
- Nightclub – Floating resort in the middle of the Indian Ocean. Tight corners and angles throughout.
- Overflow – Peshawar, Pakistan. Great urban engagements in the flooded streets.
- Raid – Fight through this hillside mansion, in the Hollywood Hills. Hectic close quarters engagements.
- Slums – Run down section of Panama. Great close quarters engagements and tough chokes to fight over.
- Socotra – Urban streets of Yemen. Tight alleys and close quarters engagements.
- Turbine – Wind farm in the steep hills of Yemen. Fight across the different tiers and angles.
- Village – Originally Yemen
So there you have it! Let us know your thoughts in the section below and stay tuned for more Black Ops 2 related news.