- Search & Destroy Round Ends in 15 SecondsPosted 720 days ago
- How to Prestige With No Blood on Your HandsPosted 720 days ago
- New “Turned” Zombies Game Mode, What is it All About?Posted 721 days ago
- Black Ops 2 Update Live on Wii U – Here Are the Patch NotesPosted 721 days ago
- Die Rise – Use This 8 Player Glitch at Your Own RiskPosted 722 days ago
- Die Rise – How to Build the Trample SteamPosted 723 days ago
- Die Rise – Use This Barrier Glitch at Your Own RiskPosted 723 days ago
- Treyarch Investing Heavily in eSports – $1 Million TournamentPosted 724 days ago
- Black Ops 2 Added to MLG Winter SeasonPosted 724 days ago
- 84-Year-Old Man Having a Blast Playing Black Ops 2Posted 724 days ago
Black Ops 2 Maps
Call of Duty: Black Ops 2‘s campaign takes places all over the world and it only makes sense if the Multiplayer side of the game does as well. From the Unites States to the far East to the urban streets of Yemen. You name it and you’ll be able take out your enemies there.
Additionally, the Nuketown 2025 and Nuketown Zombies maps will be available to everyone with a launch unit of Call of Duty: Black Ops 2.
- Aftermath: Set in a ruined downtown Los Angeles after an invasion.
- Cargo: Port of Singapore. Good for close quarters engagements and verticality.
- Carrier: Chinese Supercarrier. Open engagements on the deck, with great close quarter fights through the hull.
- Drone: Hidden drone facility in the heart of the Myanmar jungles. Great long engagements down the center, fun close quarter fights through the facility.
- Express: Los Angeles bullet train station. Good long to medium engagements up and down the bullet train tracks.
- Hijacked: Luxurious super yacht. Frantic, yet controlled close quarters engagements.
- Meltdown: Pakistan nuclear power plant. Battle for control of the nuclear cooling tower and the surrounding facilities.
- Overflow: Peshawar, Pakistan. Great urban engagements in the flooded streets.
- Plaza: Floating resort in the middle of the Indian Ocean. Tight corners and angles throughout.
- Raid: Fight through this hillside mansion, in the Hollywood Hills. Hectic close quarters engagements.
- Slums: Run down section of Panama. Great close quarters engagements and tough chokes to fight over.
- Socotra: Urban streets of Yemen. Tight alleys and close quarters engagements.
- Turbine: Wind farm in the steep hills of Yemen. Fight across the different tiers and angles.
- Village: Border town between China and Kyrgyzstan. Classic engagements and destinations to fight over.
Revolution Map Pack Maps
- Downhill: Set in the ski country of the French Alps, where players fight their way down the slopes and through a ski lodge, while avoiding the moving hazards of the mountain’s gondola system.
- Grind: Transports players to the historic birthplace of skateboarding, where they will battle it out through the ramps and half-pipes of this massive, epic skate park in a multiplayer environment comprised of unique curved architecture, requiring players to adapt and learn new ways to take cover.
- Hydro: Opponents must dodge the floodwaters in “Hydro” as they contend for dominance of this Pakistani hydroelectric dam facility, filled with treacherous spillways.
- Mirage: A dilapidated luxury resort, ravaged by a catastrophic sandstorm, where a range of long distance and close-quarters combat will mix up the action for all play styles.
- Die Rise (Zombies): Overcome a zombie infestation inside a series of collapsed skyscrapers towering over the remains of an obliterated Chinese city. In this new and original Zombies map, players will wield powerful, upgradable Wonder Weaponry as well as combine new buildable devices to fight a relentless army of the undead throughout Escher-esque sceneries over a deep and perilous chasm.