- Search & Destroy Round Ends in 15 SecondsPosted 634 days ago
- How to Prestige With No Blood on Your HandsPosted 634 days ago
- New “Turned” Zombies Game Mode, What is it All About?Posted 635 days ago
- Black Ops 2 Update Live on Wii U – Here Are the Patch NotesPosted 635 days ago
- Die Rise – Use This 8 Player Glitch at Your Own RiskPosted 636 days ago
- Die Rise – How to Build the Trample SteamPosted 637 days ago
- Die Rise – Use This Barrier Glitch at Your Own RiskPosted 637 days ago
- Treyarch Investing Heavily in eSports – $1 Million TournamentPosted 637 days ago
- Black Ops 2 Added to MLG Winter SeasonPosted 637 days ago
- 84-Year-Old Man Having a Blast Playing Black Ops 2Posted 638 days ago
Black Ops 2 Custom Emblems Will Feature in Free-For-All Modes
- Updated: September 13, 2012
Call of Duty: Black Ops seems like a long time ago now, but when we did battle it out against friends and foes, the opportunity to show-off your own custom emblem was a great feature and the first of its kind in Call of Duty. In Call of Duty: Black Ops 2, custom emblems will feature once again, even more so in the Free-For-All modes, with your custom emblem replacing where your team logo would usually be – super fancy right?
Your custom made Emblem replaces the team logo on the HUD and Scoreboard in Free-For-All modes. ^djvtwitpic.com/atz62p
— Treyarch Studios (@Treyarch) September 13, 2012
We can expect to see the usual creative logos and emblems we saw in the previous installment in the Free-For-All HUD, even the ones that can get you banned, some are rather distasteful if I can remember. This does continue the never-ending release of new information about the upcoming futuristic shooter and we haven’t even had the Zombies reveal yet, which is the sugar on this rather fattening cake.
What say you Internet? Do you like the custom emblem feature? Let us know in the comment section below.