- Search & Destroy Round Ends in 15 SecondsPosted 396 days ago
- How to Prestige With No Blood on Your HandsPosted 396 days ago
- New “Turned” Zombies Game Mode, What is it All About?Posted 396 days ago
- Black Ops 2 Update Live on Wii U – Here Are the Patch NotesPosted 397 days ago
- Die Rise – Use This 8 Player Glitch at Your Own RiskPosted 397 days ago
- Die Rise – How to Build the Trample SteamPosted 399 days ago
- Die Rise – Use This Barrier Glitch at Your Own RiskPosted 399 days ago
- Treyarch Investing Heavily in eSports – $1 Million TournamentPosted 399 days ago
- Black Ops 2 Added to MLG Winter SeasonPosted 399 days ago
- 84-Year-Old Man Having a Blast Playing Black Ops 2Posted 400 days ago
84-Year-Old Man Having a Blast Playing Black Ops 2
- Updated: February 1, 2013
While we’re used to the usual 12-year-olds running wild within the Call of Duty universe, sometimes people of a mature age get in on the action. Take the 84-year-old man in the video below who is seen having a whale of a time playing futuristic shooter Call of Duty:Black Ops 2 with his Grandson.
When I was growing up I was lucky enough to at least have a PlayStation lying around to keep me occupied, while people of his age had to be content with the boring reality that is outdoors.
What makes the video quite enjoyable to watch is the elderly man’s reaction to every action in-game, making for some funny sound effects. This however was his first game of Black Ops 2, so give or take a few weeks and he will be trash-talking with the best of them.
You can check out the video below and leave any thoughts you have on it in the comment section! You can also check out our Facebook page for more of today’s Black Ops 2 news.
Much Respect Gramps!